Where would You have me go?
I recently posted about this mantra/prayer/saying on Instagram and it was so well-received that I decided to make it a blog post as well!
This idea from A Course in Miracles is one of my favorite sayings/mantras/prayers ✨ Everything seems less anxiety-inducing and more peaceful when I remember to tap into the wisdom of something greater than myself.
If this idea feels too Christian for you or you feel skeptical of the capitalized “You,” know this: I think this mantra makes sense when “You” is replaced with ANY of the following:
The Holy Spirit
My Inner Voice
…and so many more!
What does “You” mean to you? Comment below ↓
Whatever your belief system, here’s to trusting in our versions of something greater and cultivating Transcendent Connectedness ✨
Happy asking for guidance,
“Where Would You Have Me Go” Mantra
- Where would You have me go?
- What would You have me do?
- What would You have me say, and to whom?
- Repeat this three-part mantra/prayer/saying anytime of the day–especially if you feel anger, fear, or anxiety–to remind yourself that you are connected to something greater.
- Allow yourself to trust the answers you receive and embrace the peace this mantra can offer ✨